Thursday, November 19, 2009

Playgirl Guy

Embracing the
Unexpected

It's good to change your point of view and adventure out into new areas. Some of them are pretty surprising. I'd been in marketing and design for most of my life and was looking for something new in addition to painting.

A photographer for Playgirl was looking for a model for their "hot older men" issue. He'd found me working a charity event with friends... we were costumed as Chippendale boys.

Hot older men to Playgirl are 35. At 54 I became Playgirl's oldest cover/centerfold model in the magazine's history. I was never expecting this and it inspired me to move from San Francisco to New York City with a new modeling and fitness coaching career. A couple of years later I opened my own fitness studio in Manhattan.

You never know where life will take you...so why not make the most of it?

The message from Playgirl is that you don't have to be 35 to be hot, vibrant and sexy.


Train your Body. Train your Mind. Tame your Tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment